Monday, April 19, 2010

Curtain Inspiration


I am absolutely aweful at remembering where i found pictures, if i can remember where i got this from i will gladly credit it, anywho i recently joined tumblr, and this is a photo someone i follow on twitter commented on, Viola.... inspiration for curtains i have been wanting to do in babies room, i just ADORE them, mine are almost finished, hemming the bottom and moving my rods up to accomodate the height... cant wait to share them with you....

plus, here is a glimpse at what's in the "pipeline" so to speak.... more summer clothes, a matching dress for me and baby, nursery bedding for my friend Angela, and pillows/curtains for my friend Amanda, trust me... i am keeping busy... cant wait to share all the new and exciting creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment